Background

The Countdown Has Begun!


Michael's Promotion Ceremony
Amaya's 1st Ride
She wanted to steer-just like she does in Grandpa's car

Amaya in San Antonio trying to put on her sun glasses

Amaya, Panama, and Meg jumping on the trampoline

We have been in a constant whirlwind the past two-weeks. We put our home on the market, had the fabulous Myra & Jodie visit, found out Kasey (my doggie baby) has diabetes, flew to San Antonio to watch Michael be promoted (Yippee!!!), and got a contract on the house...all in less than two weeks!

We are so happy with all we have been blessed with and I am trying to slow down, take a breath, and enjoy the moments as they come. I have a new found respect for single parents-Amaya and I are so lucky to have my momma here to be a momma =) I was also so fortunate to have Jodie and Myra visit when they did-Michael had just left, we had our first showing (The people loved it so much...they wrote up an offer-I hope I am not jinxing myself by writing this...), and it was just plain crazy at our house. They were here to talk, walk, and have a great glass of wine with me =)

Amaya is getting even better with age! She is absolutley the best thing ever!!! She is a little comedian-who loves making others laugh with her weird sounds, funny faces, and new words. Today she was saying, "Peek-a-boo" while running and hiding behind the walls. So much fun!!!

San Antonio was a blast. There is a little bakery called "The Little Aussie Cafe." I had bread for the first time since August. It was a wonderful little place. We loved the riverwalk, the food, the shopping, and the people. I am looking forward to our next visit.