Background

Loving Life!

I love Amaya in her piggy tails!!!

She loves loving on her teddy bear!
I know I am biased, but isn't she just the cutest!!!

Well the whirlwind has truly begun. Michael is headed off in 3 weeks and will return for only about a week before heading off to Germany in June. We are still thrilled, we just did not anticipate it all happening so soon...our new family motto has become, "That's Life" (of course we say it happily). So we have spent the past several days running from place to place on-base trying to figure out where to even begin. Michael spent all of Friday laughing because he was so excited to finally have me see what he has been dealing with for years. It was a fun filled day of passports, POA's, account transfers, transportation offices, flight scheduling, and doctor's visits...and I still don't think we got a single thing accomplished. I tried to make myself feel better by saying, "We empowered ourselves with knowledge." =) The knowledge that we really have no clue what we are doing!
Amaya continues to be our ray of light through all of this insanity. She is now walking more than she is crawling. In fact, now that I think about it...I don't think I saw her crawl at all today (granted, I was at work for most of the day-we are now going 30 minutes longer to make-up for our snow days). She is teething like crazy-she still only has two full teeth. Some how she manages to eat all things put in front of her, and some things that are not-like Lani's cat food. Yuck!!! She likes it though...she races straight for it as soon as I put it out. It makes me gag =) Maybe she does it just to see me racing across the room after her making gagging noises...she always laughs when she sees me coming.
Overall we are all well, and happy. We are booking up the Cleveland haus (yes, my German tutoring is paying off). We would love to have you all come to visit =)