Background

Princess Amaya



She still only had 2 teeth-we finally got a picture of them
(Notice my shirt-hand made in Africa-from Nana's Medical Mission Trip)
Orange tights, Velvet pants, Striped sweater
(Grandpa let her pick her clothes)

Wow-the time really flies by...Amaya is now 11 months. She continues to amaze us. She went to her first birthday party. A friend of ours turned 3 years old. She had an adorable princess party filled with crowns, wands, and a dragon (the dragon was destroyed with swinging swords). Amaya had a blast chasing the big girls. Michael and I had a great time watching her interact and play. I know I have said this before, but we are so lucky to have my parents here to care for Amaya during the day. She comes to visit me for lunch everyday. With that though comes Grandpa's fashion =) I have learned to just smile and hope that it doesn't 'sink in.' Amaya may end up with a style 'all her own.'