Background

Pumpkin Patch

She was 'hog wild' for Halloween

She loves to give the 'smirk' smile

Amaya got 2 baby pumpkins 

Jumping Pillow

Amaya had her first trip to the pumpkin patch on Halloween and she had a fabulous time!  Michael, Amaya, and I all headed out on Saturday to Honeysuckle Hill Farms-it was fun for me to go back-it had been years since I went there on a field trip with my 1st grade class.  Each year, the owners of the farm add something new...this year they added a huge 'jumping pillow.'  I think I had the best time on that!!!  We went in the mazes-Michael and I let Amaya decided which direction by going on the trail that she looked in =) Needless to say, she got us very lost! 

Halloween night was fun...we had bar-b-que with good friends Bob and Cathy...we only had 10 tricker-treaters...more candy for me =)